Turnstile and vehicle barrier access control
Bison Security Access Control systems can be designed and customized to address the specific requirements of the project. We provide comprehensive access control solutions to suit all requirements:
• Full Height, Half Height, Double Turnstile, on a Base Plate, in a Cabin.
• Biometric Turnstiles may use Fingerprint Readers for Clock IN & OUT
• Time & Attendance for sub-contractors and employers.
• Remote Access to Report Manager from anywhere.
• Health & Safety Compliance
• Environmental Impact
• Project Risk Management
• Project Site Summary
• Contractor & Individual Summary
• CO2 Summary
• CSCS Reports
• Who’s on Site now
• Muster Reports for H & S
Audio and Video Intercom Systems
- Remote Control – Keep your site construction secure, with the ability to screen your visitors before you even open the turnstile. Allow entry for visitors, deliveries, and even subcontractors. Authorize entry to your site building, even if you can’t be there.
- Convenience – save time that you would typically spend commuting to your site entrance to let visitors into your site building.
Proximity Card System
Barriers for Construction Entries.
How it works:
Permitted vehicle number plates are managed via a whitelist. When a vehicle approaches the barrier control area the number plate is captured using ANPR camera and checked against the whitelist. When the number plate is matched with the whitelist, the system communicates with the barrier control system in real-time and the barrier are activated to immediately rise up allowing the vehicle through without interruption. The barriers automatically drop down again when the vehicle is clear.